I have found a moment to sit on my arse and chill for 5. No biggie you might say, but when youâ€™re not used to this so-called London-pace, it is actually quite an achievement!
Now, this London pace, to be honest â€“ I donâ€™t think it actually exists, it more a case of trying to give an impression that there is something to be done at pace; and even at that â€“ itâ€™s not working.
Now â€“ I have limited amount of time just the noo to go into details, as I am flying back to the mother-land in 30 mins, but think of this wee blog as an agenda, as I want to provide some direction on the following matters:
- The use of indicators, in cars that is
- The use of Big words and bullshit
- When is it and when is isnâ€™t appropriate to abuse members of the public
- Yes, itâ€™s OK to say thanks!
- Use of the word â€œthanksâ€!
- The â€œCYAâ€ Policy
â€¦ and so I will continue at a later stage; but I think you can see where this is going!
Right, gate 8, door C, and seat â€¦, bollocks, whereâ€™s my boarding pass â€¦